Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Window Cleaning North East will continue to operate and clean until it is no longer safe or legal to do so.
It is YOUR choice. If you are not happy or comfortable to proceed with your clean, contact us by any method (email, contact form, phone call or text message) and we will postpone your clean, free of charge.
Our Commitment to You
Window Cleaning North East will comply with and exceed the government guidelines in the following ways:
- Reduce the number of daily cleans to 50% capacity for as long as COVID-19 presents a threat.
- Maintain social distancing between both our staff members & our customers.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn - face coverings, gloves and boots.
- Prevent any cross contamination: Sterilise gloves and shoes with industrial-grade disinfectant BEFORE and AFTER every clean.
- Contact each household individually via text message the night before a scheduled clean.
Our Request to You
The safety of our staff and customer base is our primary concern. We ask that:
- If you are self-isolating, suspected of having, or have Coronavirus (COVID-19) please CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY to postpone your clean.
- Cash payments are avoided. Wherever possible, please pay online or contact us to arrange an alternative method.
- If you wish to postpone your clean, please contact us and we will postpone, free of charge.
- Avoid close contact with our staff if possible.
- Discuss with your neighbours if they are particularly concerned, sensitive or vulnerable.
Above all, relax, stay safe and isolate as much as possible.
This too, shall pass and we look forward to getting back to business as usual!